nanog mailing list archives

Re: Working with Spamhaus

From: Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 29 Jul 2015 10:14:49 -0700

<delurk>

They come to M3AAWG on a regular basis and there’s the M3AAWG hosting SIG that you might want to participate in.

NANOG doesn’t always have a mail abuse (and not very many network abuse) session on the agenda, plus just how many
people doing routing or DNS seem to even care what their colleagues down the hall in the abuse team are doing or which
conferences they attend?

I remember a time (under the previous list management) when discussing spam here was deemed OT and non operational -
off list warnings, suspensions and such.  Ancient history I guess, but still ..

</delurk>

—srs