nanog mailing list archives

Re: Opensource tools for inventory and troubleticketing

From: Franck Martin <fmartin () linkedin com>
Date: Sat, 25 Jan 2014 01:13:17 +0000

On Jan 24, 2014, at 1:37 AM, Octavio Alfageme <palaemon () palaemon es> wrote:

Hello everyone,

I work for a small service provider starting to offer MPLS services between
Europe and several african countries. At present time we own a small Cisco
network, but we are starting to need a better inventory of services and network
resources and better troubleticketing procedures. We can not afford acquiring
complicated and expensive tools at present time.I would be grateful if you could
recommend me opensource tools to cover these needs.

try https://abusehq.abusix.com/ or http://wordtothewise.com/products/abacus.html