nanog mailing list archives

Re: spamassassin

From: Larry Sheldon <LarrySheldon () cox net>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 21:10:59 -0600

On 2/18/2014 8:42 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
They are smart and dkim sign their messages; even though it's invalid I
believe that's why it has such a low bayes score.

lots of the spam getting through has no dkim

It's getting marked as ham and not spam. Are you positive your
definitions are still updating?

sa-update has run.  and it runs cleanly

randy

From a posting on NANAE: