nanog mailing list archives

Re: spamassassin

From: Michael Thomas <mike () mtcc com>
Date: Tue, 18 Feb 2014 19:04:26 -0800

On 02/18/2014 05:52 PM, Randy Bush wrote:
in the last 3-4 days, a *massive* amount of spam is making it past
spamassassin to my users and to me.  see appended for example.  not
all has dkim.

It's been a while since i've been in this world, but I wonder whether bayes filters are using the public key of the dkim selector as a token. if they don't change selectors/keys they'd probably be s-canned pretty quickly. It would require that the dkim subsystem talk to the bayes subsystem since the public key isn't in the signature, so i'm guessing
not.

Mike