nanog mailing list archives

Re: ARIN's RPKI Relying agreement

From: Andrew Gallo <akg1330 () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 04 Dec 2014 10:35:59 -0500

Honestly, that's what I'm trying to figure out as well. In my informal conversations, what I got was that lawyers read the agreement, said 'no, we wont sign it' and then dropped it. If specific legal feedback isn't making it back to ARIN, then we need to start providing it, otherwise, the agreement will stand.