nanog mailing list archives

Re: DNS Reliability

From: George Michaelson <ggm () algebras org>
Date: Fri, 13 Sep 2013 08:34:25 +1000

we're already outside our operating envelope, if these community
expectation figures are believable. a wise man once said to me that when
setting formal conformance targets its a good idea to only set ones you can
honestly achieve, otherwise you're setting yourself up to be measured to
fail. I don't think that necessarily competes with 'aim high' ('be all you
can be') but...

On Fri, Sep 13, 2013 at 8:26 AM, George William Herbert <