nanog mailing list archives

Re: The 100 Gbit/s problem in your network

From: fredrik danerklint <fredan-nanog () fredan se>
Date: Fri, 08 Feb 2013 18:33:18 +0100

How does Akamai or Limelight or any other CDN, allow your customers as
an ISP to cache the content at their home, in their own cache server?

Again: Akamai.  See also Limelight, etc...

fredrik danerklint <fredan-nanog () fredan se> wrote:

My understanding is there is no appreciable amount of QHD programming
available to watch anyway, and certainly nothing a) in English b)
that
isn't sports.

Why wouldn't you like to solve the problem before it can happen?

(I'm talk about static content here, not live events).

--
//fredan

--
//fredan