nanog mailing list archives

Re: Nxdomain redirect revenue

From: Nick Hilliard <nick () foobar org>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2011 23:37:20 +0100

On 25/09/2011 12:39, Alexander Harrowell wrote:
I think a special mention should go to hardware vendors who adopt this
dreadful practice in network equipment. I recently encountered an
enterprise-grade WLAN router from vendor D that has the horrible habit

It is not libellous to associate a vendor's real name with calmly stated
matters of objective fact concerning their products.

I'd be interested to know the particular model that you're referring to
here - like you, to put it on a list of kit that I will never buy.

Re: "enterprise-grade" - did you mean this as a compliment or an insult?

Nick