nanog mailing list archives

Re: ouch..

From: Ahmed Maged <amaged () gmail com>
Date: Sun, 18 Sep 2011 19:04:36 +0200

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i1BfhRauFvw&feature=player_embedded

On Sun, Sep 18, 2011 at 6:04 PM, David Swafford <david () davidswafford com> wrote:
I find it very amusing when viewing the statement regarding the Nexus
product line, "announced 2008, delivered a few months later...",
considering that it has significant QA issues that have made us regret
our purchases of all Nexus gear.   We are primarily a Cat6509 shop and
standard features, ones that have been around for decades, simply were
left out of Nexus just so they could rush to market  (VTP comes to
mind on the 5K line).

David.