nanog mailing list archives

Re: IP4 Space

From: Owen DeLong <owen () delong com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2010 08:12:51 -0800

On Mar 10, 2010, at 2:55 AM, Jens Link wrote:

Owen DeLong <owen () delong com> writes:

denial
anger
bargaining
depression
acceptance    <--- My dual-stacked network and I are here.

So am I. But most IT people I talk to are still at the denial phase. And

True

there is not much one can do about it.

I'm not convinced of this, however.  I spend much of my time talking to
groups of people about this.  I have managed to get several members of
such groups from denial to bargaining and sometimes eve depression
in a single session.

On rare occasion, acceptance even starts to set in.

I think it is getting better and continuing to talk about it will help.

Owen