nanog mailing list archives

Re: Dynamic IP log retention = 0?

From: Rubens Kuhl <rubensk () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2009 12:42:40 -0300

Covad telling you they don't keep logs is different from them not
really having the logs... but, if they really don't keep logs, they
are posing a risk that FBI or DHS might not be happy with. The feds
will probably be more persuasive than you, so maybe hinting them about
this situation may change something to better.

Rubens