nanog mailing list archives

Re: Dynamic IP log retention = 0?

From: "Ross" <ross () dillio net>
Date: Thu, 12 Mar 2009 18:54:33 -0500 (CDT)

Whether Covad chooses to enforce their AUP against port scanning is a
business decision up to them. Again, why worry about things out of your
control, especially when we are talking about port scanning. I would think
people have more pressing issues, guess not.

--
Ross
ross [at] dillio.net

In message <20090312120816.B668 () egps egps com>, "N. Yaakov Ziskind"