nanog mailing list archives

Re: IPv6 transits

From: Tomas Caslavsky <tomas.caslavsky () gmail com>
Date: Thu, 18 Jun 2009 12:22:04 +0200

we are taking Ipv6 from level 3 in London and it's also via tunnel ( they are not able to provide us native).

Tomas Caslavsky

sthaug () nethelp no wrote:

For people trying to find the "list", check:
http://www.sixxs.net/faq/connectivity/?faq=ipv6transit
Since when has Level3 offered native IPv6? I nag our rep & SE's just about every month on "when" and right now AFAIK it's still just tunnels.

That's also our experience. We receive Level3 transit in Oslo, Norway.
The IPv6 transit is tunnelled to routers in Amsterdam and London.

For all I know you might be able to get a native Level3 IPv6 transit if
you happen to live in Amsterdam or London...

Steinar Haug, Nethelp consulting, sthaug () nethelp no