nanog mailing list archives

Re: downloading speed

From: "John Sweeting" <john.sweeting () twcable com>
Date: Wed, 22 Apr 2009 00:04:14 -0400

Hey Chandra,

You should check with your VP of IP Engineering, I have heard tell that he
is a ³hard core engineer². I am sure he could have solved your problem.

Cheers -

On 4/18/09 1:50 PM, "chandrashakher pawar" <learn.chandra () gmail com> wrote:

Dear Members,

Thanks for your help and valuable information.

Finally the issue resolved after card reset.

Case has been book with Cisco.

I will update you with the outcome of Cisco once they update us...

Thanks
Chandrashakher pawar