nanog mailing list archives

Re: downloading speed

From: Bill OBrien <bill () funkyobriens com>
Date: Fri, 17 Apr 2009 16:46:55 -0600

Based on the screen shot he's getting, 1536 bps or 192KB. Also if he is
opening several windows but downloading from the same source it may be a
congestion control mechanism on the server  or hosting provider side. What's
the utilization on the RT,  DSLAM and BRAS, all factors to performance.

Bill

On Fri, Apr 17, 2009 at 4:21 PM, chandrashakher pawar <