nanog mailing list archives

Re: large multi-site enterprises and PI prefix [Re: who gets a /32 [Re: IPV6 renumbering painless?]]

From: bmanning () vacation karoshi com
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 00:55:44 +0000

If all active ASes did this we'd have a 400k routing table. So please
no PI in IPv6, not even for large enterprises.

        er... we'd have no such thing.  -you- might, you get to
        have total control over what prefixes are instanciated in
        -your- router.  you seem to have the unmitigated gaul to
        presume to tell me what i may or may not place in -my-
        routing table.  neither you nor the IETF has that right.

--bill