nanog mailing list archives

Re: [OT] Re: Banned on NANOG

From: "Paul G" <paul () rusko us>
Date: Sat, 4 Dec 2004 09:30:55 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Patrick W Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
To: <nanog () merit edu>
Cc: "Patrick W Gilmore" <patrick () ianai net>
Sent: Saturday, December 04, 2004 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [OT] Re: Banned on NANOG

On Dec 3, 2004, at 8:41 PM, Paul Vixie wrote:

alex () nac net (Alex Rubenstein) writes:

... I think we all agree that RAS and Randy don't fall into the above
category of having to be gotten ridden of. ...

nope.

Perhaps the fact that even some of the longest standing, most
respected, "clueful" members of the list cannot agree on such things
proves that a non-technical administrator with no operational
experience has no chance of correctly concluding which people "fall
into the above category"?

or that regardless of who makes the conclusion, it is likely to be
subjective and meet disagreement from some folks on the list.

---
paul galynin