nanog mailing list archives

Re: Overcoming IPv6 Security Threat

From: "D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <darcy () druid net>
Date: Thu, 12 Sep 2002 21:37:45 -0400

On September 12, 2002 07:31 pm, Tony Hain wrote:
The sad part is that absolutely clueless articles like this one get
wider distribution than they deserve, and it takes even more travel and
face time to refute the nonsense. In most cases it is hard to tell if
the author is really as clueless as the resulting article would lead you
to believe, or if they intentionally put in garbage to create an
artificial sense of controversy which might lead to even greater
distribution.

Allow me to remove any doubt.

http://www.kkc.net/baptista/

I strongly suggest you just quietly ignore Mr. Baptista.  I can assure you
that this is my last post on the subject no matter how he tries to bait me.
It's the only technique that works with him.