nanog mailing list archives

Re: RFC 1918

From: Bill Fumerola <billf () chimesnet com>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 15:54:51 -0400

On Sat, Jul 15, 2000 at 01:53:59PM -0400, John Fraizer wrote:

If you really must know a few networks I have been involved with (and left
on good graces, I might add) here you go:

[..penis waving deleted..]
Walnut Creek CDROM (as in CDROM.COM)
[..penis waving deleted..]

The internal network of Walnut Creek CDROM (now BSDi's OpenSource division)
before some recent fixups was one of the largest, festering piles
of shit and ducttape I had ever seen. I truely hope that what I saw
isn't what you're trying to use as some sort of reference. On that note,
I truely hope whoever setup what I saw isn't in the business anymore.

The list above was on my resume' before I was even your age, Son.  When
was the last time you worked inside the Pentagon? (and I'm not
talking about the mall) Never?  Oh, too bad. It's el-nifty-neato.

"My penis is bigger then yours, nyah nyah nyah nyah."

All Todd's post said is that you have to "insist on proving your network
knowledge" about how "you feel the need to criticize those who have built
networks that you consider inferior".

You just proved him right.

--
Bill Fumerola - Network Architect, BOFH / Chimes, Inc.
                billf () chimesnet com / billf () FreeBSD org