nanog mailing list archives

Re: Fw: Administrivia: ORBS

From: "Alex P. Rudnev" <alex () virgin relcom eu net>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 00:09:04 +0300 (MSK)

Anyway, if you said me _you are using ORBS_, it's just as you say _)you do not
use e-mail for the serious purposes, only as a joke_. It's the same.

And so people can do not pay any attention to the ORBS - if you block your own
mail by using ORBS, it's your own troubles and your own concern to lostr e-mail.