nanog mailing list archives

Re: RADB Fees

From: "Mr. James W. Laferriere" <babydr () baby-dragons com>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 14:47:21 -0700 (PDT)

        Hello Kevin,

From: Majdi Abbas <majdi () puck nether net>
Date: Mon, 25 Oct 1999 16:20:55 -0400 (EDT)
Sender: owner-nanog () merit edu
    Heads up:
    https://www.merit.edu/radb/fee.html

Yes, but before getting excited, please read the full text including
the part about participants at the MAEs, PAIX, AADS, and PacBell being
exempt.
        Is this supposed to make me feel better ? Hmmm, I don't have any
        relationships there & I'll bet so DON'T alot of others .  These
        continual .05 & .10 antics of every frigging organisation that
        has anything todo with the internet today is getting -WAY- out
        line (not the prices I saw there) .  Next some idiot is going
        to say Because I provide toilet paper to Cisco/Bay-Networks/...
        I'm going to bill all of you with a wipe your backend surcharge.
        Signed Prodtor&Grumble or somesuch .  Gawd where does this end .

                                Twyl,  JimL
       | James   W.   Laferriere | System  Techniques | Give me VMS     |
       | Network        Engineer | 25416      22nd So |  Give me Linux  |
       | babydr () baby-dragons com | DesMoines WA 98198 |   only  on  AXP |