nanog mailing list archives

Re: [fjk].gtld-servers.net bogus for .com

From: "Steven J. Sobol" <sjsobol () nacs net>
Date: Wed, 11 Nov 1998 23:58:44 -0500

Exodus has a support representative? Must be nice... :)

It has been pointed out that Patrick G. said this, not Steve N. from Exodus.
My fault... I misread who said what...

I'm on the phone with NetSol now. According to my clock it's 7:06 PM EST,
so the nameserver updates should be happening now.

Actually, upon reading Vix's message, I hung up with NetSol, figuring the
problem was probably already close to being fixed. At that point I didn't
feel like being on hold for another half-hour.

--
Steve Sobol [sjsobol () nacs net]
Part-time Support Droid [support () nacs net]

Spotted on a bumper sticker: "Possum. The other white meat."