nanog mailing list archives

Re: Class "B" forsale (fwd)

From: "Brett L. Hawn" <blh () nol net>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 1997 14:56:39 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 10 Mar 1997, Kim Hubbard wrote:

Yes, I know many (David and Geoff:-)) are probably calling me Pollyanna
right about now and it is true that most companies won't return it
if they think they can sell it.  But I think having a procedure in
place to at least begin reclaiming addresses from those organizations
that are no longer in business can only help matters.

Kim

So tell me, what exactly is stopping you from doing so and why wasn't this
started one hell of a long time ago? Or are we just hearing more of the
typical rhetoric we've come to expect from the Nic.

[-]                Brett L. Hawn (blh @ nol dot net)                       [-]
[-]                Networks On-Line - Houston, Texas                       [-]
[-]                           713-467-7100                                 [-]