Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: Meterpreter Reverse HTTP(s) Payloads after last update

From: Enis Sahin <enis.c.sahin () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2011 16:25:19 +0200

OK, after a little more testing here's what I came up with. We wrestled
with the metsrv.dll a little and finally got it past the gateway AV. But
when I executed the first command I received the familiar "unknown command"
error. So I tried our modified dll in a LAN environment and got the same
error.

Finally to understand if we broke the dll or not we used the original
metsrv.dll in the same LAN environment and received "unkown command" error
here too. As it is, reverse_http meterpreter payload (stdapi) is not
working for us even in a LAN environment.

If anyone else has this working in either a LAN environment or over the
Internet, I'd appreciate some feedback.

Thanks.
Enis