Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: meterpreter: incognito: add_group_user --> invalid UTF-8 character

From: Sherif El-Deeb <archeldeeb () gmail com>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 2010 06:21:32 +0300

Since you already have access and want only to add your user to the
group, after impersonation, drop to a command prompt "execute -f
cmd.exe -H -c -i -t", then piping "DSQUERY" to "DSMOD" from the
command prompt will help you avoid typing the problematic charachter
in the console while doing the trick.

another solution would be doing some command line kung-fu
_on_the_remote_machine_ , after impersonation, to  get the
"Domänen-Admins" inside a .txt file or a variable "%domadmin%", then
use this information _on_the_remote_machine_ to do whatever you want.

Sherif Eldeeb