Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: New Javascript Packer: JSidle

From: Miguel Rios <miguelrios35 () yahoo com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 2010 03:02:43 -0700 (PDT)

No problem. Glad to help out.
Although after much messing around the framework I got myself into a bit of trouble:

msf exploit(adobe_geticon) > exploit

[-] Exploit failed: uninitialized constant Rex::Exploitation::JSidle
[*] Exploit completed, but no session was created.

Why am I getting the uninitialized constant error? I must have broken something. Anyone else getting this error?