Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: New Javascript Packer: JSidle

From: Spring Systems <korund () hotmail com>
Date: Sun, 11 Jul 2010 09:53:58 +0000

I tried run adobe_flashplayer_newfunction PDF exploit with custom encoded javascript (not with JSidle  packer) on PC
with Kaspersky AV: the first time pdf doc passed through AV ok, no alerts. When I tried to open this pdf doc second
time, the antivirus has instantly reacted, flagged file and removed it. Sort of fast self-adjusting scanning engine?

spring