Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How can I put my own dll in webdav_dll_HijackerExploit?

From: "Phrack" <phrackchen () hotmail com>
Date: Fri, 24 Sep 2010 14:11:32 +0800

I copied webdav_dll_Hijacker to webdav_dll_Hijacker2 and inserted
"p.encode='my encoded shellcode'" before "data = generate_payload_dll({
:code => p.encoded })" into it. It worked as expected. Thank HD and Joshua.

But if I use the default webdav_dll_Hijacker and set encoder shikata_ga_nai,
it send me an error message when the job send dll to my target. Is my doing
wrong in somewhere or this encoder not supported by webdab_dll_hijacker?