Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How can I put my own dll in webdav_dll_Hijacker Exploit?

From: "Joshua J. Drake" <jdrake () metasploit com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 11:39:55 -0500

On Tue, Sep 21, 2010 at 11:02:12PM +0800, Phrack Chen wrote:
Hi,

I found that the default payload of webdav_dll_Hijacker can be
detected and prevented by many AVs and IDSs. I generated my own dll
which can execute a meterpreter/reverse_https payload in an exe file,
the two files can bypass all AVs and IDSs I have. But I don't know how
to put them in webdav_dll_Hijacker of Metasploit3 after looking up the
webdav_dll_hijacker.rb. Can anyone give me a quick answer?

As of yesterday, you should be able to do:

msf exploit(webdav_dll_hijacker) > set EXE::Path /path/to/your/dll
EXE::Path => /path/to/your/dll

Assuming your DLL contains the necessary 8192 byte payload area, which
starts with the "PAYLOAD:" tag, it should work. For more information
see Msf::Util::EXE.to_win32pe_dll in lib/msf/util/exe.rb

Hope this helps,

--
Joshua J. Drake