Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: How can I put my own dll in webdav_dll_Hijacker Exploit?

From: HD Moore <hdm () metasploit com>
Date: Tue, 21 Sep 2010 10:42:21 -0500

On 9/21/2010 10:02 AM, Phrack Chen wrote:
Hi,

I found that the default payload of webdav_dll_Hijacker can be detected
and prevented by many AVs and IDSs. I generated my own dll which can
execute a meterpreter/reverse_https payload in an exe file, the two
files can bypass all AVs and IDSs I have. But I don't know how to put
them in webdav_dll_Hijacker of Metasploit3 after looking up the
webdav_dll_hijacker.rb. Can anyone give me a quick answer?

Modify the module or rename it and patch it allow an arbitrary DLL