Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: msfcli modules/auxiliary/server/capture/ftp.rb

From: sigtrap <sigtrap () sigtrap org>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2010 15:11:19 +0100 (CET)

Nice,
But if you copy modules/auxiliary/server/capture/ftp.rb to ftpcli.rb and just remove line 38 ('Capture') the module
ftpcli.rb will work with msfcli. It is a work around until MSF 3.4. ;)
What do you mean by "multiple sessions"? I can run several modules this way with several different simultaneous
connections.
Regards
//Sigtrap