Metasploit mailing list archives

MSFXDC #1 First modules

From: egypt at metasploit.com (egypt at metasploit.com)
Date: Wed, 14 Jan 2009 10:58:23 -0700

On Wed, Jan 14, 2009 at 4:11 AM, Jerome Athias <jerome.athias at free.fr> wrote:
You should consider them under BSD licence. (you can just replace
MSF_LICENSE)
No problem do add them into the msf trunk.

Regards
/JA

Patrick Webster a ?crit :
Once again there are issues with licensing.

If you're referring to mc's modules, many of them are still
work-in-progress, hence they are not committed to SVN.

I'm sure he'll commit them when they're ready...

-Patrick