Metasploit mailing list archives

stdapi not loading

From: mmiller at hick.org (mmiller at hick.org)
Date: Tue, 15 May 2007 11:29:12 -0700

On Tue, May 15, 2007 at 02:11:29PM -0400, j0hnny wrote:
I've seen a similar thread posted, but can't find a solution for this.

I have a fully working very happy install of MSF 3 (on OSX) and I'm
doing a fresh install on another OS X machine, and for some odd reason
I can't get meterpreter's STDAPI loaded. I did SOMETHING to get it
working on my original install, but can't remember what it was.

When I interact with meterpreter/reverse_tcp, I only get the core
commands loaded, none of the stdapi commands (process, fs, net,etc).

What exploit are you trying this with?  I'll see if I can reproduce this
later tonight since it sounds like more than one person is having this
problem.