Metasploit mailing list archives

A little confused. :P

From: one.miguel at gmail.com (one.miguel at gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 13:02:06 -1000

You can create executables or javascript code with whatever payload you want
using msfpayload, but if you want a picture or a video to execute code,
you'd still need a vulnerability to exploit.  Similarly, to run malicious
javascript still requires a vulnerability to exploit.  Of course, you can
create an executable that pretends to do something, but have it run
malicious code instead (classic trojan).

HTH.