Metasploit mailing list archives

A little confused. :P

From: arckeda at yahoo.com (Paris Jones)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 15:48:44 -0700 (PDT)

Perhaps, I really don't think this is what I want anyway, do you know any good
user run exploits?  For instance, the victim downloads a file, thinking it is a picture,
or a video or something, and when run it will set up a meterpreter?  Does metasploit
have an option to merge an torjan metepreter into a normal file?  Which is your
favorite, and how would I go about setting it up?
Thanks.
                                                  -ARCKEDA

Yahoo! Answers - Check it out.