Metasploit mailing list archives

Subversion error.

From: arckeda at yahoo.com (Paris Jones)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 21:04:06 -0700 (PDT)

Aww, there is nothing quite like working into the late hours of the night is there?
I am on FreeBSD.
Using framework 3.0
I believe I have the latest port of Subversion there is, but when I enter my framework
 directory and try "svn update" I get:

svn: This client is too old to work with working copy '.'; please get a newer Subversion client

I think metasploit is just not realizing that this is a FreeBSD port, is there anyway to
 override this?  Or do I have the work Subversion version?
Thanks.
                                                                                          -ARCKEDA