Metasploit mailing list archives

A little confused. :P

From: one.miguel at gmail.com (one.miguel at gmail.com)
Date: Mon, 14 May 2007 12:21:39 -1000

From the options you've chosen, 192.168.1.100 should connect to
192.168.1.10:4321 if it gets exploited.  Maybe the 192.168.1.100 is not
vulnerable?

On 5/14/07, Paris Jones <arckeda at yahoo.com> wrote:

Ok, well, I have done that, and on my network, if I open up
192.168.1.10:8080 or my
external ip, or my domain name, arckeda.org, then it will appear to
download a file,
and I know it does, because when I turn on my Norton firewall, it says it
blocked a
trojan...  Anyway, when I have my firewall off, what doesn't anything
happen?  It
just says "sending payload."  And nothing else, as if the meterpreter is
not connecting
back to the attacking machine, any ideas? Thanks.
                                                             -ARCKEDA

with theYahoo! Search weather shortcut.