Metasploit mailing list archives

Re: usefulness of this tool

From: neil-on-metasploit at restricted.dyndns.org (Neil)
Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2004 01:52:42 -0500

Hi Jerome,

I am sure that I am not blocking anything most especially that they're both
on the same lan. I will try to look at the video.

Another one. We have an MSSQL 2000 that is not patched too. I want to test
it. Which mSsql 2000 exploit should I use there? Oh btw, the reason I am
saying is because, I saw the new exploit codes after executing msfupdate.

This is a great vulnerability assessment tool.

Great Job!!!

jerome.athias at caramail.com writes:

Hi, (and welcome)

take a look on this MSF Video Tutorial:

http://wired.s6n.com/files/jathias/framework2.2-tut.rar
Windows Player:
http://wired.s6n.com/files/jathias/CamPlay.zip

If you use a bind_shell payload, make sure that you don't block the return port or adress (any FW in the pc you use
for the attack?)

Regards,
Jerome ATHIAS