Information Security News mailing list archives

RE: Digital Destruction Was Worst Imaginable

From: InfoSec News <isn () c4i org>
Date: Sat, 9 Mar 2002 03:37:04 -0600 (CST)

Forwarded from: Brooks Isoldi <bjisoldi () acsu buffalo edu>

I have to agree with Michael.  The various agencies (I believe) were
very much on top of the situation.  I think our government (everyone
from the IC, to the various arms of the federal government, to the
state and finally the city government and Law Enforcement) handled
Sept 11 extroadinarily well. There were also numerous private citizens
who are very much involved with national security and the intelligence
community who did MORE than their fair share of information
dissemination.  Information was able to make it's way around the
nation to the people who needed it quite efficiently despite the loss
of communications throughout almost the entire tri-state area.

---
Brooks Isoldi
The Intelligence Network
http://www.intellnet.org