Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: ISP Accused of "Hijacking" Google Search Queries and Subscribers' DNS

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 12 Apr 2010 09:22:08 -0400

["Dave Farber - you are a free marketeer, so what do you say?" . I am not a Free Market over Everything. I believe
Government has a role in protecting the public. (note I showed that in the MS trial). However I dont believe in the
ability to plan the future -- link the USSR but rather to supervise and correct for problems in a timely fashion. ]

Begin forwarded message: