Interesting People mailing list archives

Re: A Sinking Feeling Down in San Antone?

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 06:39:47 -0400

Begin forwarded message:

From: steven cherry <steven () panix com>
Date: September 17, 2007 9:11:44 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Subject: [IP] Re:   A Sinking Feeling Down in San Antone?

Begin forwarded message:

From: "vijay gill" <vgill () vijaygill com>
Date: September 17, 2007 2:36:06 PM EDT
To: dave () farber net
Cc: ip () v2 listbox com
Subject: Re: [IP] A Sinking Feeling Down in San Antone?

I think my head is going to explode. WiMAX ubiquitous? Can some of these ubiquitous wimax champions actually lay out a business plan that shows how this is to be done? Anyone?

I don't understand Vijay's question. In Korea, WiMax, in the form of WiBro, is becoming ubiquitous. Sprint and Clearwire are each building out WiMax networks in the United States even as we speak. And there's activity in dozens of other countries as well.

 Steven

--
   Steven Cherry, +1 212-419-7566
   Senior Associate Editor