Interesting People mailing list archives

more on sorry Congress may try retain airliner "scissors" ban

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Fri, 2 Dec 2005 20:52:35 -0500

Begin forwarded message:

From: salesman44-ip () yahoo com
Date: December 2, 2005 5:52:18 PM EST
To: dave () farber net
Subject: Re: [IP] more on sorry Congress may try retain airliner "scissors" ban

Dave,

Maybe there could be some balance in what scissors are
allowed and  what scissors aren't, but I do agree that
Congress has more important things to do than
micromanage this issue.  Some sharp sewing scissors
could do serious damage to people - they could scare
some people good enough to think freddy kreuger was on
the plane.

-Frank

--- David Farber <dave () farber net> wrote:

http://www.cnn.com/2005/TRAVEL/12/02/passenger.screening.ap/index.html

Begin forwarded message: