Interesting People mailing list archives

IP: Anti-US Propaganda Postage Stamps (you may not like what you see djf)

From: David Farber <dave () farber net>
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:57:37 -0500

From: Jim Hatridge <James.Hatridge () epost de>
To: Matthew Gaylor <freematt () coil com>

Hi all...

As a hobby I collect Anti-US propaganda stamps, there are more than you think<G>.
Anyway at last I've got my private stamp collection on line. It's called:

VIEL FEIND -- VIEL EHR'
(Many Enemies -- Much Honor!)
Anti-US Propaganda in the 20th Century

You can see it at:

<http://www.fecundswamp.net/~hatridge/stamps/>

When I started working on it, I fixed it so you would click on one stamp after another. Then I changed my mind and put all the stamps on one frame and then you click on the stamp to see it bigger.

Let me know what you all think.

Thanks

JIM

--