Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: 8 hours of pinging

From: epadin () WAGWEB COM (Ed Padin)
Date: Tue, 28 Mar 2000 18:09:56 -0500

I have a client that's looking to block access to napster. Is there a way to
find out all the IP addresses that the napster server uses? I know that a
simple packet snatch can answer that but I want to make sure I get the whole
range of addresses and was hoping that someone already had the information.