Security Incidents mailing list archives

Re: dos from .kr, plus some classic .kr irresponsibility

From: Dan Hollis <goemon () ANIME NET>
Date: Tue, 8 Aug 2000 14:34:08 -0700

On Tue, 8 Aug 2000, Russell Fulton wrote:
While on the topic of ARIN contacts I also wish that ARIN would display
a comment line or allow more than one contact.  I want to add a comment
to our entry along the lines of:
"For security or net abuse related matters contact
<security () auckland ac nz>" and leave the ordinary contact as
'postmaster'.

Actually, I have been thinking of writing up an RFC for contact
information (security, spam, etc) stored in reverse dns TXT records.

-Dan