Honeypots mailing list archives

RE: SF new column announcement: Time to Dump IE

From: Andy Streule <andy.streule () lythamhigh lancs sch uk>
Date: Wed, 23 Jun 2004 14:06:43 +0100

there a fantastic free scripting language called autoit whose forte is
pressing buttons in programs. it would be well within its scope to read a
list of urls "type" them into an ie window, press go, wait a bit, go again.
if you can work out a list of keypresses to accomplish the task it's a lot
easier than working out the mouse position.

http://www.hiddensoft.com/AutoIt/

You can also compile the scripts into exe files.

regards

Andy

Technical Support
Lytham St. Annes High Technology College
http://www.lythamhigh.lancs.sch.uk

"When you wake up in the morning, Pooh," said Piglet at last, "what's the
first thing you say to yourself?"
"What's for breakfast?" said Pooh. "What do you say, Piglet?"
" I say, I wonder what's going to happen exciting today?" said Piglet
Pooh nodded thoughtfully.
"It's the same thing," he said.