Honeypots mailing list archives

Honeyd Linux Kit 0.5a

From: Lance Spitzner <lance () honeynet org>
Date: Thu, 22 May 2003 08:31:58 -0500 (CDT)

I've released version 0.5a of the Honeyd Linux Kit.  This
is based on version 0.5a of Honeyd, and compiled with the
latest versions of libevent and libdnet.

Honeyd Linux Kit is a pre-packaged solution designed to
make Honeyd deployments as simple as possible on Linux
systems.  It contains all the binaries you need, statically
precompiled, with all the requird config files, emulated
services, and start-up scripts.   I hope this kit can
make working with and deploying honeypots an easier
process.  You can find the kit at

   http://www.tracking-hackers.com/solutions/honeyd/

As always, suggestions appreciated.  Thanks!

--
Lance Spitzner
http://www.tracking-hackers.com