funsec mailing list archives

Re: "1984" sales spike

From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2013 15:41:32 -0400

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 3:01 PM, Vic Vandal <vvandal () well com> wrote:

Jeff wrote:
Those sorts of f**k up foreign policies brought on
9/11 (unless you believe they hate us because we are democratic).

My response:
I really hate doing this, but you basically forced my hand.
Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha haaaaaaaaa!  That is the funniest
(and dumbest) thing that I've read all day.  A small group of Muslim
radicals crashed planes on 9-11 because the U.S. tried some
immigration reform?
No, I don't believe it had anything to do with Immigration Reform.

If you believe its a very small group of individuals are involved and
the Fatwa only covers seven years, then I believe you are sadly
mistaken. The US foreign policy in the Middle East has been f**k'd up
since before I was born, so that's at least 50 years.

In fact, the US meets its own definition of a nation exporting terror
when you take into consideration its support for Israel and the
nation's crimes against Arabs (for completeness, the Arabs are just as
guilty with their crimes against Israel). The support comes in the
form of money, weapons, and training. I still remember the 1990s, when
Israel would level entire blocks in cities like Jenin. So how exactly
does the US policy support stability in the region?

Jeff